Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Two Dropped Out

Here's the question that Matt posed to everyone in our house this morning: "Do you know what two people dropped out yesterday?" Well, I figured that based on the Texas and Ohio primaries that Mike Huckabee probably had dropped out of the presidential race for the Republicans, but I couldn't imagine who else might have dropped out. The answer to the question: "Mike Huckabee AND Brett Favre." For all of you Packer fans out there (and for those that don't care but still read our blog), Brett Favre announced yesterday that he was retiring. Micah is glad that he got to go to Lambeau Field and watch Brett Favre play this year. Matt is glad that Aaron Rodgers seems to be a fairly good quarterback. I'm just wondering how long we have to keep all of the Brett Favre paraphernalia that we've accumulated.

No comments: