Wednesday, January 2, 2008

A Garrett Saying

I have so much to catch up on. I have pictures and stories from Rachel's birthday, from her party, from Thanksgiving, from a piano recital, from the church Christmas musical, from Christmas and from fun times in the snow. And, hopefully, I will eventually get some of them on here. :) We are finally back from the land of the sick. We only have a couple of runny noses. We have survived bad colds, stomach viruses, respiratory viruses, pink eye, sinus infections and more. Our family didn't have more than 2 healthy people at a time for almost 5 weeks. But, we are FINALLY healthy! I am so thankful! On that note, I will leave you with a cute "Garrett-ism" from today that reminds me of how thankful I am for my children.

When Garrett woke up from his nap, I was downstairs. I heard him calling, so began to make my way upstairs. I met him at the top of the stairs and he was crying a little. When he saw me, he started wiping his eyes and then, in the sweetest voice, said, "Mommy, now I will wipe the sad out of my eyes." Don't you love 2 year olds? They are SO precious!

No comments: