Friday, October 26, 2007

Vision Forum Drawing

I really like Vision Forum. They have lots of great books, CDs and toys! Someone sent me a link with this entry at the Life in a Shoe Blog. So, I thought I'd share it.

Here is my dream order (well, kind of-- I'd like to be able to spend more money ;) but it's a little version of my dream anyhow :D ):

Passionate Housewives: Desperate for God by Jennie Chancey and Stacy McDonald ($16)
Thoughts for Young Men by J.C. Ryle ($8)
The League of Grateful Sons DVD ($20)
So Much More by Anna Sofia and Elizabeth Botkin ($20)
How to Dethrone the Imperial Judiciary ($14)
The Importance of the Electoral College ($10)
Of Plymouth Plantation ($24)
Beloved Bride: The Letters of Stonewall Jackson to His Wife ($15)
The Influence of Older Children on Younger Children CD ($10)
The Bible Lessons of John Quincy Adams for His Son ($12)

The contest is only for products that are published by Vision Forum. There are lots of other things that our family would enjoy as well!

4 comments:

Tina said...

Congratulations on winning!!

vicvic said...

Congratulations!!! Yay!

Diane said...

Congratulations on winning!
Blessings ~ Diane
http://www/homeschoolblogger.com/victorious

Trina said...

Congrats on your win with VF . . . Way to go!