Sorry the picture is so dark. I tried taking it several times and resetting the lighting on my camera and just couldn't get a good picture for some reason!
Friday, October 19, 2007
Brothers
Don't you love it when one of your "big kids" does something nice for one of your "little kids"? It just makes my heart melt when I see my kids being kind to one another. I wonder if that is how God feels when we are kind to our brothers and sisters in Christ.
Sorry the picture is so dark. I tried taking it several times and resetting the lighting on my camera and just couldn't get a good picture for some reason!
Sorry the picture is so dark. I tried taking it several times and resetting the lighting on my camera and just couldn't get a good picture for some reason!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
I ageee!
Post a Comment