Friday, July 6, 2007

Grandmas

On the way back from Father's Day Campout we stopped to visit Matt's Grandma Strasburg. If I am not mistaken, she will be 98 years old on July 31.

Here is a picture of our visit:



This picture of the boys and Matt's Granny McFarlane is another one from that weekend.



This is a picture of Garrett in the pool with Grandma McFarlane:



This is not a picture of a Grandma, but just a random picture of Garrett from the time at Grandpa and Grandma McFarlane's pool. I decided to just post it since I haven't gotten around to posting the camping pictures.




Here's a camping picture of Rachel with Granny:



This picture of the kids with my Grandma Covey was taken on June 13 when she stopped to visit on her way to Michigan from Florida.



I know I have some somewhere, but it looks like I need to get more pictures of my Mom and the kids when we go to Michigan. And there are no pictures of the kids with Great Grandma Dunn since Rachel was born (unless Grandma Bradley has them). I'd better fix that!

No comments: