Ok... I don't really care. (Sorry Laurie... ) But, Matt and Micah sure are glad! Our family all wore Packers stuff last night (except Rachel, who doesn't have any). I guess we wore it just to be silly and anti-Bears, which is definitely against the grain here in Chicagoland.
The best part of the evening had nothing to do with the game, which I watched very little of. I mostly looked at the replays when everyone else was making noise in one form or another! The best part was that we spent the evening with friends that we used to spend a lot of time with, but as of late have only seen at church. We were with 3 of our original 4 quizzers who are all adults now and their parents, plus a few other people, including another former quizzer. It was great to talk, catch up and just be together. Although we don't spend as much time together any more, we know each other well and love each other. They are like family, which is nice when your family doesn't live close by. I am so thankful that God has given us friends like that!
Monday, February 5, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment