Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Bowling

Today we went bowling for Micah's birthday, which was yesterday. What I can't believe is that I forgot the camera! It was fun and the kids were so cute. They each had their own style. We even got shoes for Garrett and let him bowl. He kind of shoved the ball down the lane with Matt's guidance.

We played two games. On the first game MOMMY LOST!!!! Even Garrett beat me! (Of course, the three kids used those bumpers that pop up into the gutters on their turns... but still!) On the second game, Karissa and Micah tied, Garrett beat them by one point and Mommy came in second. Daddy won both games, of course. He's good at everything he does, so it didn't surprise anyone. ;) Rachel was just her naturally content, sweet self.

Next time we go, I'll have to get pictures. grrrrr.....

1 comment:

big t said...

If daddy is do good at everything he does maybe he should be in charge of remembering the camera. It would have been great to see some pictures. I guess you do tend to forget things when you get older.

Just kidding, love you guys!!!