Hey all! Just wanted to let everyone know that the McFarlanes are still here and doing well. When I figure out how to do it on Matt's laptop, I will post pictures of what our house looked like when it flooded on September 13 and of our kids leaving from our yard in a canoe the next day. We were so thankful to be able to stay with the Sommerfelds (for almost 2 weeks!) until we could get everything ripped out and cleaned up downstairs, but it was good to come home. Now comes the rebuilding. (Didn't we just finish the downstairs less than four years ago?) The kids are starting to feel a little confined on rainy or cool days since the downstairs is off limits and the bedrooms still have a good bit of "stuff" from downstairs. We are learning to get along well in "close quarters" and to be content. God is teaching us many good lessons.
Hope everyone else is doing well. I feel like I am losing touch with lots of people since I have limited computer access. Feel free to leave a comment in the chat box or drop me an e-mail. I will check eventually.
Wednesday, October 8, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

5 comments:
The canoe picture should be interesting!
Pictures?
Or maybe just another post
Oh....the anticipation!
Sorry. I don't have a computer at home still. That was downstairs! I use Matt's laptop when he's home and not using it and I'm not busy. Those events don't all coincide very often. :)
Hi Anita! Thanks for your comment on my blog regarding birth. I'd love to hear your stories sometime. You could also give me some pointers on newborns! I am excited for you guys to have your next little one. Best wishes for a wonderful birth!
Post a Comment