Saturday, February 2, 2008

Kids are funny!

The other night, as Garrett was getting ready for bed, he wanted to leave his shirt on his head as he often does. Matt was fine with it-- as long as it's not dangerous or evil, Matt's usually fine with it (and the "not dangerous" part is up for debate). So, there Garrett was wearing his pajamas and his shirt on his head. Then he says, "I'm a dark partner." Matt and I looked at each other, smirked and then laughed. We tried to figure out why he said that. The real answer: He's two. I have no idea what he thinks partner means, but it reminded me of The Princess Bride: "I don't think that word means what you think it means." (And I'm sure that someone can correct my quote, because I don't think it's exactly right.) Eventually Garrett changed his title to "the blue partner," but we have no idea why. Kids are FUNNY!

I'd post the pictures that we took of our little "dark partner," but my flash drive seems to be misplaced and that's the easiest way for me to get pictures on here. So, perhaps later.

No comments: