Saturday, January 13, 2007

A Micah Funny

Last night, after Garrett and Karissa were tucked in bed and Micah was finally finished brushing his teeth, he came out to the living room to say goodnight. When he came over to give me a kiss and hug, I thought I smelled something funny. It took me a minute to identify the smell. Then I asked, "Micah, were you playing with Daddy's deodorant in the bathroom?" He replied, "I don't know what deodorant is. Does it say, 'Right Guard'?" Matt and I were trying (not very successfully) to contain our laughter. When I informed him that he may be allergic to the fragrance in it, he told me that he had put it on the bottoms of his feet. After his feet were washed up, we sent him to bed, had a good laugh and were wishing we had a video of him saying, "I don't know what deodorant is. Does it say, 'Right Guard'?"

It doesn't sound as funny now that I've typed it out, but it was hilarious after a long tiring week. I guess we just needed a good laugh and thankfully (once he knew what he had done), Micah thought it was funny too!

4 comments:

Trail Rated said...

FOUND YOU!

Trail Rated said...

Kami thinks I need deoderannt on my feet too

The McFarlane Family said...

Well, there are those around here I think do too... but it wasn't Micah!
Glad you found it. I still want to see a picture of Kami. Of course, I never saw her with LONG hair.

big t said...

I found you too! Be afriad, be very afraid!